dorset ghost investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dorset ghost investigators

To discuss about anything paranormal, and to discuss about our investigations with FULL videos, EVP's and photos.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

where can I find the right equipment 4 doing EVPs?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
catscater51

where can I find the right equipment 4 doing EVPs? Empty
PostSubject: where can I find the right equipment 4 doing EVPs?   where can I find the right equipment 4 doing EVPs? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:17 pm

just like the title says. i've been searching everywhere 4 a device that records EVPs and i'm not sure wat the device's official name is
Back to top Go down
Spirit1

PostSubject: EVP Recorders   where can I find the right equipment 4 doing EVPs? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 11:06 am

Hi
I use a dictaphone.
Back to top Go down
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: where can I find the right equipment 4 doing EVPs?   where can I find the right equipment 4 doing EVPs? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:34 am

Hello. We use the same as Spirit1. The dictaphone we use is called Olympus, and then we use a program on the internet called wavepad.

Back to top Go down
https://dorsetghostinvestiga.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: where can I find the right equipment 4 doing EVPs?   where can I find the right equipment 4 doing EVPs? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

where can I find the right equipment 4 doing EVPs?
Page 1 of 1