dorset ghost investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dorset ghost investigators

To discuss about anything paranormal, and to discuss about our investigations with FULL videos, EVP's and photos.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

evps caught on tape

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kiki

evps caught on tape Empty
PostSubject: evps caught on tape   evps caught on tape Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 2:51 pm

a number of years ago i went to a fortune teller (ella from berwick) during your private session with her you can take a blank tape and have your reading recorded. as my turn approached i was getting nervous,was she gona be right, was she gona tell me things i didnt want to know! all sorts were running through my mind as you can imagine. but my 1 consolation was if i didnt remember stuff i could listen back to the recording and hear it all again. so my session came and went and she was very good and accurate with things, so i left her feeling happy and away i went with my tape recording. a few weeks later my friend was asking how i got on and told her about the tape and we decided to listen to it, to our shock and amazement the tape sounded blank but i knew it was recorded and the recorder was directly beside ella so there was no way possible it was blank. i then put on some headphones and there it was, a whole lot of different voices,some whispering, talking to me and even some mentioning my daughter name!! as i listened on i realised these were evps that were coming through on top of the recording, to say i was spooked was an understatement!! i listened to this tape alot and started picking out messages that were for me. so there you have it if a fortunr teller does a reading for you ask them if you can tape it and see if you can get a msg you didnt expect to hear!!!javascript:emoticonp('queen')
Back to top Go down
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

evps caught on tape Empty
PostSubject: Re: evps caught on tape   evps caught on tape Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 2:20 am

kiki wrote:
a number of years ago i went to a fortune teller (ella from berwick) during your private session with her you can take a blank tape and have your reading recorded. as my turn approached i was getting nervous,was she gona be right, was she gona tell me things i didnt want to know! all sorts were running through my mind as you can imagine. but my 1 consolation was if i didnt remember stuff i could listen back to the recording and hear it all again. so my session came and went and she was very good and accurate with things, so i left her feeling happy and away i went with my tape recording. a few weeks later my friend was asking how i got on and told her about the tape and we decided to listen to it, to our shock and amazement the tape sounded blank but i knew it was recorded and the recorder was directly beside ella so there was no way possible it was blank. i then put on some headphones and there it was, a whole lot of different voices,some whispering, talking to me and even some mentioning my daughter name!! as i listened on i realised these were evps that were coming through on top of the recording, to say i was spooked was an understatement!! i listened to this tape alot and started picking out messages that were for me. so there you have it if a fortunr teller does a reading for you ask them if you can tape it and see if you can get a msg you didnt expect to hear!!!javascript:emoticonp('queen')

Well Thank You for that advice. Me and Glen actually are going to see a medium in a couple of months time who's had a lot of praise over the years, and our feelings of nervous is there aswell. We're just wondering what is she going to tell us, is she going to know what we do such as ghost investigations, and if so will she tell us that these ghosts follow us at times because of us making contact with them etc. We're very nervous. but i've heard that she'll shock us by what she tells people. She's even told a person that she was pregnant before the girl even knew she was pregnant. A few days later the girl found out she was pregnant.

After reading your comment, we might take our dictaphone with us LOL.
Back to top Go down
https://dorsetghostinvestiga.forumotion.com

evps caught on tape
Page 1 of 1