dorset ghost investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dorset ghost investigators

To discuss about anything paranormal, and to discuss about our investigations with FULL videos, EVP's and photos.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

little question on evps

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gertjan75

little question on evps  Empty
PostSubject: little question on evps    little question on evps  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:57 pm

lo guyz

in about 2 weeks im headin of to edinburgh for a few days
last time when i was there i wanted toi visit Mary King's Close but sadly it wass booked full
now i made a reservation and i wanted to take a digital voice recorder with me to do a little evp session when im down there
here comes my question Very Happy

when i ask the questions can i ask them in my own language or do i have to speak english
looking at ghi where they investigate all over teh world they just speak english
do they understand any language in teh spirit world or ????????

tnx in advance Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

little question on evps  Empty
PostSubject: Re: little question on evps    little question on evps  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 6:51 pm

Hi thanks for the message, to be honest the best thing you could do is ask out questions in english first, then repeat the same questions again, but in your own language as some spirits will know other languages aswell.

Obviously GHI Members can only speak english so they stick to that approach for that reason, And are relying on spirits around the world to understand the english language.

Please let us know how you get on.
Take care and goodluck catching some evps:)
Many thanks Glen and Ahmed.
Back to top Go down
https://dorsetghostinvestiga.forumotion.com

little question on evps
Page 1 of 1