dorset ghost investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dorset ghost investigators

To discuss about anything paranormal, and to discuss about our investigations with FULL videos, EVP's and photos.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

more weird things that have happened

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kiki

more weird things that have happened Empty
PostSubject: more weird things that have happened   more weird things that have happened Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:45 pm

my elder daughter and i were in the kitchen one afternoon and we talking about the chilli i had made, when i looked at the microwave and my jar of chilli powder was on top of it (how and why it was out the cupboard gods knows as i had put it away 1 day earlier) as we finished talking my daughter turned to walk out the kitchen(she was a good few feet away from where i was standing at the microwave) we heard something land on the floor behind her and it was the jar of chilli powder! it had been thrown from the top of the microwave to her back missing her by inches, we both looked at each other and she quickly left the kitchen. one night i went down stairs to sleep as i couldnt get settled in bed, lying on the couch with the tv on low i could hear singing coming from upstairs. thinking my younger daughter had woken and her dad had went in her room to singing her back to sleep.i could clearly hear a man and young child singing a rhyme of some sort but couldnt make out the words just the tune. on asking frank the next day if he and keyarah had been singing he said no she hadnt woken up and they both had slept all night. again could only have been spirits
Back to top Go down
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: more weird things that have happened   more weird things that have happened Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:41 am

Hello, Thank You for posting your personal experience.

It certainly sounds like your house is haunted. We was wondering apart from moving your food around, which obviously can get annoying Lol, do you get a good or bad feeling by the ghost/s that's haunting your house?

By the sounds of it, it's like the ghost wants to let you know it's there, but doesn't seem to cause any harm. Do you know who this ghost might be such as a past residence etc?

Thank You. We love reading your stories.
Back to top Go down
https://dorsetghostinvestiga.forumotion.com
kiki

PostSubject: question about good or bad feelings from ghosts   more weird things that have happened Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:19 pm

sometimes the feeling is good but at times a bad feeling is there, i have at least 1 little girl spirit may be 2 and a male spirit. not sure if the male or other little girl is the bad1 but the little girl i sense the most seems to be just noisy and friendly, she likes to hide things like my daughters hairbrush and keys etc, think she is bout 7/8 and have seen her alot just the dark shadow and the height of it
Back to top Go down
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: more weird things that have happened   more weird things that have happened Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 1:34 am

You normally find children ghosts are the most active due to they like to play around with things. Does your young daughter sense the child ghost?

Our last investigation, episode 20 is where children spirits are supposed to haunt, and it was our most active investigation to date so far.

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
https://dorsetghostinvestiga.forumotion.com
meeks

PostSubject: Re: more weird things that have happened   more weird things that have happened Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:32 am

kiki wrote:
my elder daughter and i were in the kitchen one afternoon and we talking about the chilli i had made, when i looked at the microwave and my jar of chilli powder was on top of it (how and why it was out the cupboard gods knows as i had put it away 1 day earlier) as we finished talking my daughter turned to walk out the kitchen(she was a good few feet away from where i was standing at the microwave) we heard something land on the floor behind her and it was the jar of chilli powder! it had been thrown from the top of the microwave to her back missing her by inches, we both looked at each other and she quickly left the kitchen. one night i went down stairs to sleep as i couldnt get settled in bed, lying on the couch with the tv on low i could hear singing coming from upstairs. thinking my younger daughter had woken and her dad had went in her room to singing her back to sleep.i could clearly hear a man and young child singing a rhyme of some sort but couldnt make out the words just the tune. on asking frank the next day if he and keyarah had been singing he said no she hadnt woken up and they both had slept all night. again could only have been spirits
thats some spooky shit, my friend. i dont know what it is, but ghosts are attracted to certaint people.

how often do these type of things happen to you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: more weird things that have happened   more weird things that have happened Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

more weird things that have happened
Page 1 of 1