dorset ghost investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dorset ghost investigators

To discuss about anything paranormal, and to discuss about our investigations with FULL videos, EVP's and photos.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

help needed on equipment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gertjan75

help needed on equipment Empty
PostSubject: help needed on equipment   help needed on equipment Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:32 pm

hey guys

done viewing the last invertigation of u some nice cuptures u made there

now im browsing the internet top get my equipment together
its hard to get good tools over here in the netherlends so my question would be

do u have some goos internetsites fopr me where i can order stuff
like the franks box k2 meter the ovilous etc etc
hope to hear from u guy's

grtz gertjan
Back to top Go down
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: help needed on equipment   help needed on equipment Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:40 pm

gertjan75 wrote:
hey guys

grtz gertjan

Hello. Theres a few websites Glen uses to get our equipment. Glen is on holiday at the moment and is back on saturday evening, so when he comes back i'll get him to respond to you personally on the best websites to get equipment.

Thank You.

One thing i will say is the prices will shock you LOL.
Back to top Go down
https://dorsetghostinvestiga.forumotion.com
gertjan75

PostSubject: Re: help needed on equipment   help needed on equipment Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:50 pm

yeah thought so

been looking for a cheap thermal cam Very Happy is like looking for santa in jamaica u wonjt find any Very Happy

wel i wait for the repley of glenn
tnx for the quick answer

keep the movies coming learn alot of u guys Very Happy

Back to top Go down
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: help needed on equipment   help needed on equipment Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 3:44 pm

gertjan75 wrote:
yeah thought so

been looking for a cheap thermal cam Very Happy is like looking for santa in jamaica u wonjt find any Very Happy

wel i wait for the repley of glenn
tnx for the quick answer

keep the movies coming learn alot of u guys Very Happy

Hello, sorry for the time it took to get back, we've been so busy since Glen has come back from holiday.

The place we get our equipments are

http://www.ghostshop.com/
http://www.tomsgadgets.com/

and also ebay.

Thank You, and hope you get the equipment you want.

Back to top Go down
Ghostleygirl

PostSubject: Re: help needed on equipment   help needed on equipment Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:31 pm

gertjan75 wrote:
hey guys

grtz gertjan

Hoi Gertjan,

Misschien even niet netjes om in het nederlands te schrijven.

Mag ik vragen waar je vandaan kom?
Waar doen jij/jullie je onderzoeken?

Gr Ghostleygirl.

Hi guys, sorry I wrote in Dutch to Gertjan.
Just a simple question to him where he came from.
And where he does his research.

I hope you do not mind?

Greetings Ghostleygirl
Back to top Go down
http://findingorbs.punt.nl/
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: help needed on equipment   help needed on equipment Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:58 am

No, we don't mind even though when we first started to read your comment we was wondering what was going on LOL.

With the internet we can find out any language in it's meaning in English. Great isn't it? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gertjan75

PostSubject: Re: help needed on equipment   help needed on equipment Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:32 am

hahaha thats the only thing i like about google the translation page its wonderfull Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gertjan75

PostSubject: Re: help needed on equipment   help needed on equipment Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:00 am

Ghostleygirl wrote:
gertjan75 wrote:
hey guys

grtz gertjan

Hoi Gertjan,

Misschien even niet netjes om in het nederlands te schrijven.

Mag ik vragen waar je vandaan kom?
Waar doen jij/jullie je onderzoeken?

Gr Ghostleygirl.

Hi guys, sorry I wrote in Dutch to Gertjan.
Just a simple question to him where he came from.
And where he does his research.

I hope you do not mind?

Greetings Ghostleygirl

hoi hoi Ghostleygirl

we zijn 3 jongens uit enschede
met een gezonde kijk op het paranormale wereldje
we hebben alle 3 zoiets van er is meer dan we kunnen zien en horen
maar willen het ontkrachten zoveel als mogelijk
we hebben een jongen bij het groepje die zeer openstaat voor het paranormale en ook menig entiteit heeft waargenomen
hebben ook meerder evp sessies gedaan met voor onze eerste keer fantastiche resultaten mocht je ze een keer willen horen kan ik je ze wel toe sturen
ook hebben we meerder foto's met orbs kunnen schieten zie de foto's hier op het foru

we hebben een maandje geleden onze eerste onderzoek gehad op de Tankenber in de Lutte (overijssel)
dat is de hoogste heuvel hier in de omgeveing en daar staat een kapel
het schijnt dat daar de godin tanfana werd aanboden

Tempel van Tanfana
In Twentse sagen wordt de 'offersteen' van Oldenzaal in verband gebracht met ‘een verdwenen tempel van Tanfana’, die ooit op of onder aan de Tankenberg zou hebben gestaan. Nederlandse geschiedkundigen, waaronder kolonel J.A. Ort (1842-1908), waren eind 18e eeuw daar stellig van overtuigd. Zij baseerden hun mening op een tekst van de Romeinse geschiedschrijver Publius Cornelius Tacitus (circa 50-116 na Chr.), die beschrijft hoe de soldaten van Julius Caesar omstreeks 14 na Chr. ten Noorden van de Rijn een gerenommeerde heidense tempel vernietigden, die was gewijd aan de godin Tanfana:

Caput LI 1.51.1 Caesar avidas legiones quo latior populatio foret quattuor in cuneos dispertit; quinquaginta milium spatium ferro flammisque pervastat. Non sexus, non aetas miserationem attulit: profana simul et sacra et celeberrimum illis gentibus templum quod Tanfanae vocabant solo aequantur.
(Vertaling):
Hoofdstuk 51 1.51.1 Caesar verdeelde zijn gretige legioenen over vier wigvormige formaties om zo voor een verwoesting over een grotere oppervlakte te zorgen; een gebied van vijftig mijl verwoestte hij te vuur en te zwaard. Geen sekse, geen leeftijd wist te vermurwen: het profane evenals het gewijde als ook het bij die volken zeer gerenommeerde heiligdom dat zij aan Tanfana toewijden, werd met de grond gelijk gemaakt.

hoi hoi Ghostleygirl

We are 3 boys from enschede
with a healthy look on the paranormal world
We have all 3 of there is something more than what we see and hear
but would like to dispel as much as possible
We have a guy in the group that is very open to the paranormal and has detected many entity's
have done several EVP sessions done with our first fantastic results if you want to hear them once I can do to send them
Also we also have shot several pictures with orbs see the pictures here on the foru

We had about a month ago, our first research on the Tankenberg in de Lutte (loverijssel)
which is the highest hill in the surroundings here and there a chapel
it seems that it was offered to the goddess tanfana

Temple Tanfana
Twente in the sagas' sacrificial stone of Oldenzaal associated with "a lost temple of Tanfana, ever at or below the Tankenberg would have stood. Dutch historians, including Colonel JA Ort (1842-1908), late 18th century there were convinced. They based their opinion on a text by the Roman historian Publius Cornelius Tacitus (circa 50-116 AD.), Which describes how the soldiers of Julius Caesar, around 14 AD. North of the Rhine, a renowned pagan temple destroyed, which was dedicated to the goddess Tanfana:

Caput LI 1.51.1 Caesar avidas legiones quo latior populatio foret QUATTUOR in cuneos dispertit; quinquaginta milium spatium ferrous flammisque pervastat. Sexus nun, nun Aetas miserationem attulit: profana simulate celeberrimum et sacra et quod illis gentibus Templum Tanfanae vocabant aequantur solo.
(Translation):
1.51.1 Chapter 51 Caesar divided his legions of avid four wedge-shaped formations in order for the destruction over a larger area to provide, an area of ​​fifty miles, he destroyed with fire and sword. No sex, no age could budge: the sacred and the profane as well as the most renowned sanctuary for those nations that they devote Tanfana, was razed.

this was a little info for u guys also Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down
Ghostleygirl

PostSubject: Re: help needed on equipment   help needed on equipment Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:16 pm

Quote :

hoi hoi Ghostleygirl

we zijn 3 jongens uit enschede
met een gezonde kijk op het paranormale wereldje
we hebben alle 3 zoiets van er is meer dan we kunnen zien en horen
maar willen het ontkrachten zoveel als mogelijk
we hebben een jongen bij het groepje die zeer openstaat voor het paranormale en ook menig entiteit heeft waargenomen
hebben ook meerder evp sessies gedaan met voor onze eerste keer fantastiche resultaten mocht je ze een keer willen horen kan ik je ze wel toe sturen
ook hebben we meerder foto's met orbs kunnen schieten zie de foto's hier op het foru

we hebben een maandje geleden onze eerste onderzoek gehad op de Tankenber in de Lutte (overijssel)
dat is de hoogste heuvel hier in de omgeveing en daar staat een kapel
het schijnt dat daar de godin tanfana werd aanboden

Tempel van Tanfana
In Twentse sagen wordt de 'offersteen' van Oldenzaal in verband gebracht met ‘een verdwenen tempel van Tanfana’, die ooit op of onder aan de Tankenberg zou hebben gestaan. Nederlandse geschiedkundigen, waaronder kolonel J.A. Ort (1842-1908), waren eind 18e eeuw daar stellig van overtuigd. Zij baseerden hun mening op een tekst van de Romeinse geschiedschrijver Publius Cornelius Tacitus (circa 50-116 na Chr.), die beschrijft hoe de soldaten van Julius Caesar omstreeks 14 na Chr. ten Noorden van de Rijn een gerenommeerde heidense tempel vernietigden, die was gewijd aan de godin Tanfana:

Caput LI 1.51.1 Caesar avidas legiones quo latior populatio foret quattuor in cuneos dispertit; quinquaginta milium spatium ferro flammisque pervastat. Non sexus, non aetas miserationem attulit: profana simul et sacra et celeberrimum illis gentibus templum quod Tanfanae vocabant solo aequantur.
(Vertaling):
Hoofdstuk 51 1.51.1 Caesar verdeelde zijn gretige legioenen over vier wigvormige formaties om zo voor een verwoesting over een grotere oppervlakte te zorgen; een gebied van vijftig mijl verwoestte hij te vuur en te zwaard. Geen sekse, geen leeftijd wist te vermurwen: het profane evenals het gewijde als ook het bij die volken zeer gerenommeerde heiligdom dat zij aan Tanfana toewijden, werd met de grond gelijk gemaakt.

hoi hoi Ghostleygirl

We are 3 boys from enschede
with a healthy look on the paranormal world
We have all 3 of there is something more than what we see and hear
but would like to dispel as much as possible
We have a guy in the group that is very open to the paranormal and has detected many entity's
have done several EVP sessions done with our first fantastic results if you want to hear them once I can do to send them
Also we also have shot several pictures with orbs see the pictures here on the foru

We had about a month ago, our first research on the Tankenberg in de Lutte (loverijssel)
which is the highest hill in the surroundings here and there a chapel
it seems that it was offered to the goddess tanfana

Temple Tanfana
Twente in the sagas' sacrificial stone of Oldenzaal associated with "a lost temple of Tanfana, ever at or below the Tankenberg would have stood. Dutch historians, including Colonel JA Ort (1842-1908), late 18th century there were convinced. They based their opinion on a text by the Roman historian Publius Cornelius Tacitus (circa 50-116 AD.), Which describes how the soldiers of Julius Caesar, around 14 AD. North of the Rhine, a renowned pagan temple destroyed, which was dedicated to the goddess Tanfana:

Caput LI 1.51.1 Caesar avidas legiones quo latior populatio foret QUATTUOR in cuneos dispertit; quinquaginta milium spatium ferrous flammisque pervastat. Sexus nun, nun Aetas miserationem attulit: profana simulate celeberrimum et sacra et quod illis gentibus Templum Tanfanae vocabant aequantur solo.
(Translation):
1.51.1 Chapter 51 Caesar divided his legions of avid four wedge-shaped formations in order for the destruction over a larger area to provide, an area of ​​fifty miles, he destroyed with fire and sword. No sex, no age could budge: the sacred and the profane as well as the most renowned sanctuary for those nations that they devote Tanfana, was razed.

this was a little info for u guys also Very Happy:D:D

Hey Gertjan,

Wow dat is nogal een verhaal zeg.

Is er uit dat onderzoek nog iets gekomen?
Ik ben er reuze nieuwsgierig naar.

Ik weet niet of jij/jullie mijn website kennen?
Maar daar staan vele orbs foto's vanuit mijn eigen huis.

Misschien intressant voor jou/jullie?

For you guys, you don't have to google for translate Razz

Hey Gertjan,

Wow that's quite a story you tell.

Is there anything that study came out?
I'm very curious to.

I do not know if you know my website?
But there are many orbs pictures from my own home.

Maybe interesting?
Back to top Go down
http://findingorbs.punt.nl/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help needed on equipment   help needed on equipment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help needed on equipment
Page 1 of 1