dorset ghost investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dorset ghost investigators

To discuss about anything paranormal, and to discuss about our investigations with FULL videos, EVP's and photos.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ghost Experiences

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay

Ghost Experiences Empty
PostSubject: Ghost Experiences   Ghost Experiences Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:42 am

Hello all, These are just a few ghostly experiences that I'd thought I'd share with you. If anyone has experienced anything similar then I'd love to hear from you. I've only had a few experiences but I think they're interesting none the less.
I used to best mates (and kinda still am) with a guy called Jake who's house was haunted.
I knew about the history other than that it used to be an old pub amongst many other things. Anyway myself Jake and his Girlfriend Megan used to conduct ghost hunts in his house when his parents were away on holiday.
We each took it in turns to sit in the dark and call out for something to happen. Nothing really out of the ordinary happened other than the odd breathing and sighing sounds and also the sounds of cutlery moving from the kitchen.

However it was one time during the day when the most significant of experiences happened.
One summers day when my friends parents were away me Jake and Megan were chilling out in his house listening to music which was on quite quiet. Both of us were stood quite a good distance away from the CD player and to our amazement the volume knob on the CD player started to turn up and down and the volume became louder of it's own accord. Now Jake's family were quite well off and I'm pretty sure the CD player wasn't faulty at all in any way.

Another occasion when I've experienced something slightly strange is when we did another Ghost Hunt at his house. This time there was a larger group of us and we split up into different areas of the house. A group of five of us went into the end bedroom rumoured to be the most haunted room in the house. within seconds I felt something gently touch the back of my neck. Now there were some people sat close to me on the bed but I'm pretty sure the touch was from something non human.

Thank you for reading my experiences and If I can think of any more I've had over the years then I'll upload more.

Back to top Go down
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

Ghost Experiences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Experiences   Ghost Experiences Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:26 am

Thank You for posting your experiences, Jay. I really enjoyed reading that.

We was wondering Would you say the ghosts are of positive energy or negative energy?

Has jakes parents told you any stories of the hauntings they have experienced?
Back to top Go down
https://dorsetghostinvestiga.forumotion.com
Jay

Ghost Experiences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Experiences   Ghost Experiences Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:32 am

Was hard to tell really judging by the way I'd felt from being in the room I'd say they were negative energys.
Now that I remember Jake's dad did recall a time when he was coming home and he claims to have seen a women walking around outside the house that he didn't recongize and that he says didn't look from this time period.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ghost Experiences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Experiences   Ghost Experiences Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost Experiences
Page 1 of 1