dorset ghost investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dorset ghost investigators

To discuss about anything paranormal, and to discuss about our investigations with FULL videos, EVP's and photos.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello fellow ghost hunters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay

Hello fellow ghost hunters Empty
PostSubject: Hello fellow ghost hunters   Hello fellow ghost hunters Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 9:19 am

Hello from Derbsyhire UK my name is Jay nice to meet you all think this is a great site been aware of it for some time. The videos and everything else on here are amazing. Really enjoyed reading and looking at all the different stuff.
Been interested in ghosts for ages and I've had a few experiences that have certainly been unexplainable.
I'm quite happy to share stories and other things with other people so don't be afraid to get in touch. I love meeting new people.
Back to top Go down
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

Hello fellow ghost hunters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow ghost hunters   Hello fellow ghost hunters Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:58 am

Welcome to the Forum, Jay, and we're looking very forward to reading your experiences.

Thank You.

Dorset Ghost Investigators.
Back to top Go down
https://dorsetghostinvestiga.forumotion.com

Hello fellow ghost hunters
Page 1 of 1