dorset ghost investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dorset ghost investigators

To discuss about anything paranormal, and to discuss about our investigations with FULL videos, EVP's and photos.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my ghost: Daisy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
catscater51

my ghost: Daisy Empty
PostSubject: my ghost: Daisy   my ghost: Daisy Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 7:08 pm

greetings, fellow people. my name is Brittney and i have a true ghost story to tell you.

5 years ago i was 12 (i'm 17 now) when me and 2 other friends of mine, Gage and Anthony, were sitting in the nursery waiting for our parents' church meeting to end. it was late at night when we were there at the time. we got bored and Game said "Hey! lets play hide-n-seek" and i agreed, but i realized they picked me as the seeker (bummer). so i count to 100 (cheating by counting by 10s) and i did peak sometimes so i got a good look at them running down to the preschool hallway which is a pretty long hallway. once i get down to the doors at the start of the hallway, i open them, then close them as i went inside. after i closed the doors i said "ready or not, here i come!" and suddenly i hear Gage screaming like a little girl. from what Anthony told me, he and Gage were at the very last room at the end of the hallway and were hiding away from each other. Anthony was behind the door when he saw a female hand slowly reaching for him which makes me think Gage saw it since he screamed. anyways, i hear them running towards me and i look past them and i see a white light. now remember i didn't turn on the lights just 'cause i thought it would be more fun, so its pitch black down the hallway other than the exit sign which was green. for some reason that wasn't on when i saw that light and i realize the light was a woman in a long dress with an old kitchen apron around her waist. all of a sudden, my vision went straight to her face and her mouth was stitched into a smile like this What a Face. her neck was stitched all around and she held a bloody knife in her left hand and waved with her other hand. when she did that, her head slowly tilted to the right and CRRRRAAAAAAAACK! that's the sound of her neck breaking. her neck was hanging upside down by the stitches and she laughed insanely at me, then my vision went back to normal just in time 'cause i almost fainted, but Gage and Anthony came back and dragged me out of there.

ever since, she's been haunting me. so that's my story
Back to top Go down
catscater51

PostSubject: Re: my ghost: Daisy   my ghost: Daisy Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 5:37 pm

if anyone has any suggestions, i would be glad to hear them
Back to top Go down
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: my ghost: Daisy   my ghost: Daisy Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:21 am

Hello, and Thank You for posting your experience.

That must of been one scary experience as I was in shock just reading it.

You say the ghost is still haunting you? Is it harming you in anyway?

Would love to hear more recent detail.

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
https://dorsetghostinvestiga.forumotion.com
catscater51

PostSubject: Re: my ghost: Daisy   my ghost: Daisy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:34 pm

Thank you for reading this, dorset ghost. It's been 5 years since Daisy has done that, but to my relief, she has not done that same action at all. I only remember last year when she was active when I was at home alone.

I was watching a recorded episode of Ghost Adventures with my brown tabby cat, Buddy. Just an FYI: Buddy is like a son to me, so if me and him see something isn't right with each other, we react and help each other out. Anyways, so I was watching the show and all of a sudden, I hear something shaking. I pause the recording 'cause I thought it was from the TV. I waited for a good 5 minutes and there went the shaking. Buddy was in the kitchen eating at the time so I knew it wasn't him. I look over at my staircase that leads to an unfinished 2nd floor which we call an attic and I saw the hand railing of the staircase shaking really bad. Buddy heard the noise from the kitchen and came to where I was which was in the living room; not to far away from the kitchen. The shaking stopped when he walked in, but he knew something didn't feel right so he stayed 5 feet between me and the staircase in a way of protecting me (now that's a mother and son bond right there). It was about 4 minutes later when I had started the video back up when i heard footsteps in the attic. I stopped the video once again to make sure is wasn't the TV and from that moment, fear struck me hard. I saw Buddy looking in the same direction I was looking, the staircase. This is what me and Buddy heard when we were looking in that direction: thud, thud, thud SLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE! thud, thud, thud. I got so scared that I called my friend who's like a brother to me (Jon) and said: "Bro, th-th-there's something being moved around upstairs a-a-and I think it's Daisy! Please call me back." It took him about 20 minutes after that happened for him to call me 'cause he was busy and I told him what had happened. He was worried since he heard how scared I sounded on my cellphone and he told me to check upstairs. I went up to the attic and I looked to the right from where I heard it and nothing was moved and all the windows were in perfect condition. This happened all on a bright sunny day which also worried me that she did something like that.
Although she's active, so far she hasn't physically harmed me in anyway, only when she's angered, but still never towards me.

PS: just as I was writing this, I felt a bang underneath my keyboard and my knees were not touching below the keyboard at all. I do want to note that Daisy is very defensive when I start talking about her in a certain way. She won't harm anyone who's around me, but she will start to get parental and act aggressive if someone offends me.
Back to top Go down
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: my ghost: Daisy   my ghost: Daisy Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:39 pm

I'm just glad you got a powerful spirit with you that is very protective of you. What does Buddy act towards Daisy? does Buddy feel threatened, or does he mainly ignore what's going on unless you're involved?
Back to top Go down
catscater51

PostSubject: Re: my ghost: Daisy   my ghost: Daisy Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 6:54 pm

Buddy hasn't been reacting 2wards her since the attic spook, but he does get very protective when he knows something's not right. the only spirit he hates that attacks me is Nick
Back to top Go down
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: my ghost: Daisy   my ghost: Daisy Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:20 am

Hello, Catscater, could you tell us more about Nick? We're quite interested in knowing what sort of attacks he does on you, and why do you believe he does it?

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
catscater51

PostSubject: Re: my ghost: Daisy   my ghost: Daisy Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:47 pm

alright. I've had Nick since last year. he has an obsession of strangling me and abusing me and my friends out of my state. he went to my friend (I call her silver) who is in Ohio. he hasn't attacked her recently, but last year he slapped her across the face.
Back to top Go down
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: my ghost: Daisy   my ghost: Daisy Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:29 am

So Nick actually follows you. What did your friend say when she got harmed? Has she allowed you back in her house since?

Have you thought of getting an excorcism done?
Back to top Go down
catscater51

PostSubject: Re: my ghost: Daisy   my ghost: Daisy Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:57 pm

um. i'm nowhere near Ohio. i live in Georgia. she only reacted like how a person would normally react from being slapped.
Back to top Go down
catscater51

PostSubject: Re: my ghost: Daisy   my ghost: Daisy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 1:43 pm

If anyone has any other comments they would like to say on here about this, do reply. No rude comments though, please, because I take my experiences very seriously.

That you for your time. ^w^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my ghost: Daisy   my ghost: Daisy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my ghost: Daisy
Page 1 of 1