dorset ghost investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dorset ghost investigators

To discuss about anything paranormal, and to discuss about our investigations with FULL videos, EVP's and photos.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My first EVP recording

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghostleygirl

My first EVP recording Empty
PostSubject: My first EVP recording   My first EVP recording Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:36 am

Last Thursday I got my first EVP recording made. It was an answer before I could ask my third question.
She said "I do" in Dutch it is "ikke wel", my question would have been "Have you lived in the Netherlands?".
I was really surprised and it was a woman who answered the question.

Last night I made a recording and in the end I thank the entities for their presence, a man answered "You're welcome" in Dutch it is "Graag gedaan".
So cool. It is my very first recordings ever.

Greet Ghostleygirl
Back to top Go down
http://findingorbs.punt.nl/
Spirit1

PostSubject: EVP Recorders   My first EVP recording Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:56 am

Well done on your first EVP'S its so exciting isnt it when you get answers and you know its only you in the room Smile
Back to top Go down
catscater51

PostSubject: Re: My first EVP recording   My first EVP recording Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 1:54 pm

i always found it fun, but also interesting when u get 2 have a conversation with them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first EVP recording   My first EVP recording Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first EVP recording
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
dorset ghost investigators :: Paranormal experiences-
Jump to: