dorset ghost investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dorset ghost investigators

To discuss about anything paranormal, and to discuss about our investigations with FULL videos, EVP's and photos.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sleep paralysis. Videos inside.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

Sleep paralysis. Videos inside. Empty
PostSubject: Sleep paralysis. Videos inside.   Sleep paralysis. Videos inside. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:55 pm

Sleep paralysis is something we have both experienced, glen felt he had no control of his body. he tried to call out for help, but couldn't get the words out. It was a very scary experience.

Ahmed's experience was more recent. ahmed said he was in his bedroom ready to go sleep when suddenly he felt paralyzed. ahmed could'nt move his body nor could he call out for help even though he tried very hard. It was a very uncomfortable feeling, but the scary part was that he was sure he could hear very deep breathing noises behind him, but couldn't turn his head to see what was going on. Suddenly he then had full control,and everything seemed ok. Glen also says he heard breathing noises. It seems we went through a very similar experience that we found very hard to explain.

To watch videos on sleep paralysis click link below.

watch sleep paralysis videos click me.
Back to top Go down
https://dorsetghostinvestiga.forumotion.com
catscater51

PostSubject: Re: Sleep paralysis. Videos inside.   Sleep paralysis. Videos inside. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 5:50 pm

i had that happen 2 me b4. i couldn't move my legs at all after dreaming about my leg severely bleeding
Back to top Go down
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sleep paralysis. Videos inside.   Sleep paralysis. Videos inside. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:38 am

Yeah, I had another experience two nights ago, it's very strange.

two nights ago I thought I felt something get into bed, and then suddenly I couldn't move. It only lasted for about ten seconds I think as I actually pushed myself out of it, but then straight after I was thinking who got into my bed. Freaks me out. it's so weird as it feels so real.
Back to top Go down
catscater51

PostSubject: Re: Sleep paralysis. Videos inside.   Sleep paralysis. Videos inside. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:39 pm

that's interesting. i've only had that moment with my legs being unable to move so far, but i have felt 1 of the ghost who r with me pinned me to my bed by my neck and i was unable to breathe. his name is Nick and i know for a fact that he's a demon who loves harming people
Back to top Go down
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sleep paralysis. Videos inside.   Sleep paralysis. Videos inside. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:33 pm

I've never been pinned down, i think the reason for that is because i sleep on my side and not on back. It is an uncomfortable feeling, but luckily so far it doesn't last long. I've only been getting it for this year. Hoping haven't brought nothing bad back.
Back to top Go down
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sleep paralysis. Videos inside.   Sleep paralysis. Videos inside. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:32 am

What does everyone think of sleep paralysis? Do they believe it's an hallucination or do they believe it's all real?
Back to top Go down
catscater51

PostSubject: Re: Sleep paralysis. Videos inside.   Sleep paralysis. Videos inside. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 4:35 pm

2 me, it depends on the situation
Back to top Go down
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sleep paralysis. Videos inside.   Sleep paralysis. Videos inside. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 2:30 pm

To me it seemed real, but in your opinion do you believe in most cases it is just an hallucination?
Back to top Go down
catscater51

PostSubject: Re: Sleep paralysis. Videos inside.   Sleep paralysis. Videos inside. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:09 pm

nope
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleep paralysis. Videos inside.   Sleep paralysis. Videos inside. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleep paralysis. Videos inside.
Page 1 of 1