dorset ghost investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dorset ghost investigators

To discuss about anything paranormal, and to discuss about our investigations with FULL videos, EVP's and photos.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Voices in my head

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spirit1

Voices in my head Empty
PostSubject: Voices in my head   Voices in my head Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:58 am

Hi Ahmed and Glen

For about 2 weeks i had a childs voice in my head saying over and over again, I want to wake up but i cant !! on investigating i found out about this child. He was gravely ill in a coma and could hear people saying Wake up!

I had lots of chats with the child and I really feel his mother should know what he said to me, but------ I dont know how to go about it. can you help
Back to top Go down
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

Voices in my head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voices in my head   Voices in my head Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 1:14 pm

Hello, and thank You for posting this.

We can understand your problem as this is a very hard choice to make.

At one area you have this information you can give to the mum as that's what her child probably wants, but then on the other area you have a problem of how do you go about this without causing problems?

Personally, and it makes me very sad to say this, but I don't think theres much you can do. This will most likely be such a fragile matter to discuss with a stranger about.

I think the best you can do is just to try and reinsure the child that it's now time to cross over. Even though the mum won't know what you have done for her child, the feeling she would have if she knew would be i'm sure of great appreciation.

It's a very hard choice to make. Please could you update us on on what happens.

This is such a sad story, and i'm just glad theres gifted people such as yourself that can help.

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
https://dorsetghostinvestiga.forumotion.com
Spirit1

Voices in my head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voices in my head   Voices in my head Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 1:20 pm

Thank you so much for your words. I will try and reassure them and get them to cross over. I will let you know what happens Smile you are such great people and thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Spirit1

Voices in my head Empty
PostSubject: Re Voices in my head   Voices in my head Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 11:14 am

Hi Guys,
Just to keep you posted on the child. I have made contact today and I am trying to make them realise there is a better place for them to go. Not convinced so far but it is early days. Just wanted to let you know I have started.
Back to top Go down
catscater51

Voices in my head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voices in my head   Voices in my head Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 2:32 pm

awesome job, spirit1. keep it up and b sure 2 let the child no that ur only wanting 2 help him/her 2 go 2 the light.
Back to top Go down
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

Voices in my head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voices in my head   Voices in my head Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 5:46 pm

I agree with catscater51, spirit1, that's awesome news. It won't be an easy task to cross over a confused child, but it's most certainly wiorth a shot. Good luck and Thank You for keeping us updated.
Back to top Go down
Spirit1

Voices in my head Empty
PostSubject: Voices in my head   Voices in my head Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:45 am

Thanks Catskater and Glen and Ahmed,
I will most certainly keep you posted on my progress Smile
Back to top Go down
Spirit1

Voices in my head Empty
PostSubject: Voices in my head   Voices in my head Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:45 pm

Hi Guys,
Just an update on the child. They came to visit me today and watch Toy Story on TV very strange. Okay onto the chat. They promised me they will pass over when the funeral has been held as their Mummy needs them at the moment. So we will see how things progress over the next few days.
Back to top Go down
catscater51

Voices in my head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voices in my head   Voices in my head Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:07 pm

awesome ^w^ i wish u and the child spirit good luck
Back to top Go down
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

Voices in my head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voices in my head   Voices in my head Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:35 am

Excellent news spirit1, and goodwork.

Lets hope the child crosses over after the funeral because chances are the mother is going to be crying more than ever on that day, and the child might feel the mother still needs him.

Thank You for keeping us updated.
Back to top Go down
Spirit1

Voices in my head Empty
PostSubject: Voices in my head   Voices in my head Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:24 pm

Hi Glen and Ahmed and Catskater,
Well i have a bit of good news. I have not heard from the Spirit today so I am hoping that they crossed over after the funeral. I will let you know if they come back, they can still visit but I can tell the diffrence between a crossed over Spirit and one that hasn't.

take care
Back to top Go down
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

Voices in my head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voices in my head   Voices in my head Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 2:26 pm

Excellent news, and you done a fanstastic job, spirit1.
Back to top Go down
catscater51

Voices in my head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voices in my head   Voices in my head Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:36 pm

yay! good job, spirit1! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spirit1

Voices in my head Empty
PostSubject: Voices in my head   Voices in my head Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:58 am

Hello Catskater, Glen,Ahmed,

Thanks for the great replies Smile The good news is still no contact except a white feather in my garden this morning. A little thank you I reckon.
Back to top Go down
catscater51

Voices in my head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voices in my head   Voices in my head Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:57 pm

yep ^w^ that means u did the right thing 4 that child
Back to top Go down
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

Voices in my head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voices in my head   Voices in my head Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:29 pm

I think you're right, spirit1, that's a nice little Thank You. Have you kept the feather?
Back to top Go down
Spirit1

Voices in my head Empty
PostSubject: Voices in my head   Voices in my head Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 11:27 am

I have kept the feather and cherish it very much Smile
Back to top Go down
catscater51

Voices in my head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voices in my head   Voices in my head Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 6:47 pm

*happy dance* yay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Voices in my head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voices in my head   Voices in my head Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Voices in my head
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
dorset ghost investigators :: Paranormal experiences-
Jump to: