dorset ghost investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dorset ghost investigators

To discuss about anything paranormal, and to discuss about our investigations with FULL videos, EVP's and photos.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chambercombe Manor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spirit1

Chambercombe Manor Empty
PostSubject: Chambercombe Manor   Chambercombe Manor Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 11:10 am

I have been to Chambercombe Manor and can say it is very haunted. Most Haunted did a show from there and did not pick up very much at all.

When I first walked into the manor a horrible feeling came over me of great sadness, I had this very same feeling all over. we got upstairs and i could not enter one of the bedrooms something was pushing me away. In the last bedroom there is a big bed and a spot on the bed was warm to the touch and yet noone was sat on the bed or indeed has been. i looked under the bed nothing i fealt the area above the bed Nothing. Very strange indeed.

I would recomend anyone going for a visit. They do special ghost huntings nights as well. Enjoy !!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Chambercombe Manor
Page 1 of 1