dorset ghost investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dorset ghost investigators

To discuss about anything paranormal, and to discuss about our investigations with FULL videos, EVP's and photos.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Point of Death Experience

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TorrentDaddy

Point of Death Experience Empty
PostSubject: Point of Death Experience   Point of Death Experience Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 1:57 pm

My one and only paranormal experience occurred 24 years ago! I have never had another experience since June 27, 1986. The only proof that I can offer was that my ex-wife was with me at the time of the occurence and we still agree on everything that happened to this day!

My ex-wife and I went to bed around 11:00 on the 26th of June 1986. We were awakened at 2:17am on the 27th by a loud scream of "Nooooooo!!!!" We shot up. The ceiling became distorted. I can only explain it by saying that the ceiling looked as if it were being drawn-up into the sky, as if a 3-D triangle was being pulled upward. Every door in our house began to slam, yet all of the doors were open! ---- And then, SILENCE! Dead silence.

I got up and frantically ran around the entire house. Every door was opened exactly the way it should be, only the front door was closed (as it should have been). Everything was totally normal. But our hearts were pounding.

Three days later I was called by the police. They informed me that my father was dead. They did not know the date of his death or the cause, but they said that he was probably laying there for several days.

Six weeks later, the coroner's report was finished and the coroner called us. He informed me as to the particulars of my father's death and gave me the date of "most likely" on June 27, 1986. He was sorry, but he could not be more specific than that.

To this day, I can't be sure of what any of this means. I assume that it was a point of death experience. We were apparently reached out to by my father, who only lived a few blocks away.

This experience doesn't prove life-after-death though because it has never happened since, and therefore I have to assume that my dad is dead, nothing more. But apparently he did reach-out at the time of his death with his last consciousness.

Crying or Very sad Sad
Back to top Go down
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Point of Death Experience   Point of Death Experience Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:51 am

Hello TorrentDaddy. Sorry for your loss.

You'll be surprised how many times I've been told of stories where someone has passed, and in that same exact time someone experiences strange activity. I once was speaking to a friend of my nan's one time about the afterlife, and this is what he told me.

His Dad was very ill, and was getting looked after by his Mum for some time. It got to the point where his Mum couldn't look after his Father any longer due to her own health detoriating, so his father was put in a rest home where she visited him. Both who are now sadly passed away.

The son, the man i was speaking to told me, he was woken up by his father sitting at the end of his bed. His father in the dream told him not to worry, and that he's not in pain. When he looked at the time on the alarm clock in his dream, it said 7am in the morning. He said he woke up again, and just assumed it was just a weird dream. That morning the dream kept playing on his mind, so at 11.20 am he tried to phone up his mum, but there was no answer. He thought this was strange, so he went round her house. He was knocking for a while on the door, and eventually she answered pouring her eyes out. He knew instantly what the problem was before she even said a word, he broke down crying. She was too upset to tell anyone the news. A few days later, he got the courage to ask her if she knew what time his father died. Her answer sent chills through his whole body... 7am.

For some reason this happens more often than some like to think. Even a neighbour of my'n has experienced a similar story where his father was at the end of the bed saying to his son not to worry, and then the next day he found out his father passed away. Very strange.

Thank You for your story.

Back to top Go down
https://dorsetghostinvestiga.forumotion.com
TorrentDaddy

PostSubject: Thanks.   Point of Death Experience Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:37 am

Thanks for relaying that story to me, as I was unaware of any particular stories like mine. I have heard of these occurrences happening from time to time but in fact I have never heard of any others.

My father had told my brother that he wasn't feeling well about 2 weeks before his death. My brother is a Doctor, and my father had relayed to my brother that he had been coughing-up some blood. My brother never told me of this because we live very far apart and my brother knew what it meant. He also knew that my father would not go to the hospital, as my brother had suggested.

When the end came though my father reached out to me. He was much closer to me emotionally and physically than my brother. When I called my brother to give him the bad news, my brother said that although he had the information that 'the end was coming,' he did not experience anything by way of a 'contact' at the time of death.

I'm actually very sad that I have not been contacted again, but at the same time I have to assume that 'things are good' and that my father is at peace. :-)

Twenty-five years ago feels like yesterday to me. :-)

Love the site and the investigations! Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Point of Death Experience   Point of Death Experience Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 7:29 am

Thank You TorrentDaddy, and we're happy you're enjoying our investigations.

I would think it's a good thing that you're not being contacted still. I know that sounds mean as we would all love to hear and see from our past loved ones, but in a way I like to think that your dad has crossed over and is in peace now. It's a nice thought, and theres no harm in thinking nice things Very Happy .

I hope you and your family all the best, Torrentdaddy.
Back to top Go down
https://dorsetghostinvestiga.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Point of Death Experience   Point of Death Experience Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Point of Death Experience
Page 1 of 1