dorset ghost investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dorset ghost investigators

To discuss about anything paranormal, and to discuss about our investigations with FULL videos, EVP's and photos.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

exorcisms ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RFBokhari

exorcisms ? Empty
PostSubject: exorcisms ?   exorcisms ? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 8:46 am

em doing research on ghosts, n i want to know, how does ghosts possesses a body, and how to exorcise it ?
Back to top Go down
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

exorcisms ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: exorcisms ?   exorcisms ? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 6:54 am

RFBokhari wrote:
em doing research on ghosts, n i want to know, how does ghosts possesses a body, and how to exorcise it ?

It's not normally ghosts that possess our minds, it's normally demonic entities. Demonic entities are very good at deciding who would be the most fragile and easiest to take over. Remember our body is controlled by just our brain, and our brain even though it's very complex, it's also very fragile, which is why we have such things as optical illusions where we believe we're seeing something when really we're not. Even hypnotists can control the way we think, and if they can control the way we think, then they can control the way our body reacts.

To learn how to exorcise, then I would advice you to go to anyone local that is known to deal with excorcism. Be careful though because chances are you'll have to watch an excorcism, and that's not going to be for the faint hearted.

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
https://dorsetghostinvestiga.forumotion.com
RFBokhari

exorcisms ? Empty
PostSubject: thanks :D   exorcisms ? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:45 am

hmm, i can even watch videos on youtube aswell !
i hope my brain is not dat fragile Very Happy anyway, i dont think demons possess humans anymore...cuz v`r already demons, dey dont need to possess LOL
i was just thinking, have you guyz ever seen a possessed person ?
Back to top Go down
RFBokhari

exorcisms ? Empty
PostSubject: exorcisms ?   exorcisms ? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:01 pm

i have studied that different kinds of religion have different ways to perform exorcisms, so I think it kinda depend on which religion u r from, many people of my religion have told me dat dere are sum certain things which makes it easier for demons to possess a person, i dun believe dem Very Happy
Back to top Go down
catscater51

exorcisms ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: exorcisms ?   exorcisms ? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:01 pm

well, bokhari, i've been possessed by many spirits that live with me 2 this very day. i've gotten use 2 being possessed 2 the point that they just decide 2 talk 2 my friends through me
Back to top Go down
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

exorcisms ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: exorcisms ?   exorcisms ? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 4:31 pm

Have you ever been possessed by an evil Entity catscater51? I know you're used to it, but does it get scary still at times?
Back to top Go down
catscater51

exorcisms ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: exorcisms ?   exorcisms ? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 5:41 pm

yes and i'll say it again: it's name is Nick. he's the only 1 that im a bit worried about cuz he almost made me choke 2 death by pinching that air pipe in my throat. at some points, he makes my heart stop 4 a good minute making me grab my chest a lil, then i go back 2 normal.

i realize that Daisy really hates Nick with a passion and they have been arguing since last year. the 1 thing i have a problem about the exorcism is this: what if i lose the 1 ghost that protects me (Daisy) when i get rid of the 1 who's trying 2 kill me (Nick)?
Back to top Go down
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

exorcisms ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: exorcisms ?   exorcisms ? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:50 am

Is Nick the only ghost that has ever tried to kill you? If so, I would consider getting an excorcism done, and would warn Daisy what's going to happen. Your life is in danger at the moment.
Back to top Go down
catscater51

exorcisms ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: exorcisms ?   exorcisms ? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:52 am

yes, Nick is the only 1 that is trying 2 kill me. so far, it seems Daisy's trying 2 keep him busy by keeping him away from me some days.

what you're saying is: if i warn the ghosts who aren't trying 2 kill me that im about 2 do an exorcism then they'll b safe?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

exorcisms ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: exorcisms ?   exorcisms ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

exorcisms ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
dorset ghost investigators :: Paranormal experiences-
Jump to: