dorset ghost investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dorset ghost investigators

To discuss about anything paranormal, and to discuss about our investigations with FULL videos, EVP's and photos.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

India is full of haunted destinations

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jo123

India is full of haunted destinations Empty
PostSubject: India is full of haunted destinations   India is full of haunted destinations Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:50 am

One such destination is very near to my place. I always get an 'eerie' feeling when I go there. Its right next to a cemetery . It is called sanjayvan. Its a forest of sorts with a lake in the middle. You can drive around or walk in the area. (At your own risk, ofcourse)
Back to top Go down
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: India is full of haunted destinations   India is full of haunted destinations Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:22 am

Thankyou for your comment jo123, and we'll be noting the place down in our books for places to do in the future.

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
https://dorsetghostinvestiga.forumotion.com
Snape

PostSubject: Re: India is full of haunted destinations   India is full of haunted destinations Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:01 am

Yes, there are many haunted places in India. Many old forts are renown for it even, especially in the Rajasthan area.
Back to top Go down
jo123

PostSubject: Re: India is full of haunted destinations   India is full of haunted destinations Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:57 pm

Snape wrote:
Yes, there are many haunted places in India. Many old forts are renown for it even, especially in the Rajasthan area.

You are right, Snape. Rajasthan forts are indeed haunted. Especially one which I would not even name here as naming it also means bad luck. Once my friends planned to visit the fort and they met with an accident en route.
Back to top Go down
jo123

PostSubject: Re: India is full of haunted destinations   India is full of haunted destinations Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:57 pm

dorsetghostinvestigators wrote:
Thankyou for your comment jo123, and we'll be noting the place down in our books for places to do in the future.

Thank You.

Sounds fantastic. Which all places have you been to so far ?
Back to top Go down
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: India is full of haunted destinations   India is full of haunted destinations Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:13 pm

Hi snape,
Thank you for the message, At the moment we are just focusing on buildings,castles,cemetrys based in dorset area's, as we are located in this area. In The Future we will hopefully be looking to investigate
outside dorset areas and other places outside the Uk.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
ShadowKnux1998

PostSubject: Re: India is full of haunted destinations   India is full of haunted destinations Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:44 am

You guys should investigate in the good ol' USA. Like the Whaley House(?) in the state of California. (I think that's what it's called! The most haunted place in the USA.)
Back to top Go down
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: India is full of haunted destinations   India is full of haunted destinations Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:23 am

ShadowKnux1998 wrote:
You guys should investigate in the good ol' USA. Like the Whaley House(?) in the state of California. (I think that's what it's called! The most haunted place in the USA.)

We'll love to go to America and investigate the most haunted destinations. Has any ghost invetsigators recently investigated Whaley house?
Back to top Go down
Ruchi Sharma

PostSubject: Re: India is full of haunted destinations   India is full of haunted destinations Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:25 pm

jo123 wrote:
Snape wrote:

You are right, Snape. Rajasthan forts are indeed haunted. Especially one which I would not even name here as naming it also means bad luck. Once my friends planned to visit the fort and they met with an accident en route.

yes apps. right the one famous destination in rajasthan is "Bhangarh Fort". Even this fort is officially haunted. you can check the related post on ghostmatter (blogspot) that i found on web.

I am sure this is the best place for ghost hunters.. Enjoy and be careful while travel this fort.. bounce
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicbol.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: India is full of haunted destinations   India is full of haunted destinations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

India is full of haunted destinations
Page 1 of 1