dorset ghost investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dorset ghost investigators

To discuss about anything paranormal, and to discuss about our investigations with FULL videos, EVP's and photos.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need an app!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CEOpotamus

Need an app! Empty
PostSubject: Need an app!   Need an app! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 7:17 pm

I really want to be able to see your full investigations from my IPod, but the links on your site won't work on my IPod. Make a free app that has all of the full episodes!
Back to top Go down
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

Need an app! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need an app!   Need an app! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 7:47 am

CEOpotamus wrote:
I really want to be able to see your full investigations from my IPod, but the links on your site won't work on my IPod. Make a free app that has all of the full episodes!

Ok we'll look into doing this. Does this cost money making a free app? And how do you actually create one?

Thank You for contacting us about this great idea, and we'll do our best to make this possible.
Back to top Go down
https://dorsetghostinvestiga.forumotion.com
CEOpotamus

Need an app! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need an app!   Need an app! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 7:19 am

I have no idea how, or if it costs money, but I would appreciate it, so thank you very much for considering. By the way, you guys are great!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need an app! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need an app!   Need an app! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need an app!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
dorset ghost investigators :: Lounge where you can discuss anything that's not supernatural such as hobbies, astronomy etc.-
Jump to: