dorset ghost investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dorset ghost investigators

To discuss about anything paranormal, and to discuss about our investigations with FULL videos, EVP's and photos.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haunted dresser?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
denise713

Haunted dresser? Empty
PostSubject: Haunted dresser?   Haunted dresser? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:03 pm

I wasn't sure where else to post this. But I have this dresser that I truly believe has a spirit attached to it. I have removed it from inside my house but now am unsure what to do with it. We have used blessed oil on it and that just seemed to increase the activity (that is why we moved it out).
Back to top Go down
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

Haunted dresser? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunted dresser?   Haunted dresser? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:31 am

Hello denise. Just a couple of questions, Did you feel anything paranormal straight away about this dresser? Have you recieved any paranormal activity since moving the dresser out? was the feeling of the dresser demonic?

we'll be interested in more information.

it's known that certain furniture can be possessed, they say that if the furniture is haunted by a demonoc spirit, then it's best to take the furniture outside and then burn the furniture, so the spirit can't spread around.

If the feeling of the haunting is not bad, then see if you can get a local priest to do a blessing on the house aswell as the furniture to see if he can cross over any spirits.

please contact us back denise.
Back to top Go down
https://dorsetghostinvestiga.forumotion.com
denise713

Haunted dresser? Empty
PostSubject: re haunted dresser   Haunted dresser? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 8:54 am

What I know of the dresser is that it belonged to my daughter in laws grandmother. Her mother gave it to her because it gave her a "weird" feeling. My daughter in law didn't believe in paranormal stuff either until her 2 year old, my grandson, began playing with an imaginary boy who he just called "the boy". He would tickle the air and laugh at nothing and it scared her so she remembered the dresser and gave it to my son and to make a long story short it ended up at my house. At the time we didn't know anything of it. The first night my grandson spent with us after we got the dresser he started talking about "the boy". He is a little over 3 now. He tried to point "the boy" out to me apparently it was on the ceiling and when I told him I didn't see anything he held my face and pointed me to look up and was very adamant that there was a boy there. I think it upset him that I couldn't see what he did. I never mentioned it to anyone. Than other things started happening. The dresser has those knobs on it like a door knocker and I would hear those rattling at night. One Saturday I was sitting on my bed doing a crossword puzzle it was daytime and the lights were on and I saw a ball of light about the size of a quarter come from the dresser and go behind another dresser. I thought it had to be a miller or some other bug that was catching the light just the right way or something so I searched the entire bedroom which is rather small, even moving furniture and never found anything. When I told my husband that night what I had seen, he told me what he had seen earlier that week. He had got up for work and was coming down the hallway and saw a figure walk from our living room to the kitchen. He said it was big enough that he thought it was a man with a hat on but he didn't even feel right saying that he said it just was a figure shaped like a person. Of course he looked and nothing was there. That's when we got the blessed oil and on the next morning, Sunday, my daughter and I blessed the entire house with it, every wall, door frame and piece of furniture. That night it just was so scary we slept with the lights on for a week after even after we removed the dresser. There was moaning coming from one side of the room and the rattling of the dresser knobs that woke me up. I was afraid to move and than I heard the stuff on the bedside table beside my husband start moving and heard footsteps so I started hollering my husbands name and he woke up and everything quit. Than my daughter came running in, she was terrified, she said there had been a shadow in the corner of her room that just kept standing there until I yelled than it was gone. She said it was there for about 3 hours, and every-time she would get the nerve to holler for us or convince herself it was simply that, just a shadow, it would move and she would get terrified all over again. Since we have gotten rid of it this house really feels ok. None of us are afraid to be here anymore. The problem is were renting this house and the dresser is sitting on a piece of land that we are currently building a house on. We were afraid to do anything with it until we knew exactly what to do. I can't leave it over there because we are eventually moving there. I don't know if it was demonic or not, but it sure terrified us. I don't know where a "boy" would come into play if the dresser belonged to an elderly lady and it may not even pertain to the dresser. So you think it wouldn't hurt to have it and the house blessed first and than burn it? And of course thank you so much for your reply.
Back to top Go down
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

Haunted dresser? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunted dresser?   Haunted dresser? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:14 am

Thank You for your reply Denise. To be honest with you denise by reading your reply it doesn't seem to be a demonic haunting that you was experiencing, but i understand totally of how uncomfortable the feeling of the boy spirit had on your family. Normally the burning of objects or furniture is normally done when it's a demonic feeling to that furniture, which you would know very quickly if it was demonic. We don't really want to advise you to burn the dresser if it wasn't demonic as our advise would be to try and help the spirit cross over. Our advice would be to go to a local priest and just tell him what you're experiencing with the dresser, and just tell him that you don't feel it's demonic, but it's making your family feel uncomfortable, and you would like the spirit to be crossed over. Now i know some people feel uncomfortable talking to priests about this, but to be honest it probably wouldn't be the first time the priest has heard or helped someone with a haunting before.

If the priest agrees to help you, which hopefully he will do, then a day before he comes to your house, then just go out and have a word with the dresser. Tell the spirit what's going to happen with the priest, and say you don't mean no harm to the spirit, and try to console the spirit in crossing over just to reinsure yourself and the spirit that you mean no harm. thank you for your reply denise, and good luck.

We'll be very interested in an update when hopefully it's all done.

Ahmed and Glen.
Back to top Go down
https://dorsetghostinvestiga.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Haunted dresser? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haunted dresser?   Haunted dresser? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haunted dresser?
Page 1 of 1