dorset ghost investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dorset ghost investigators

To discuss about anything paranormal, and to discuss about our investigations with FULL videos, EVP's and photos.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can you see a face here?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkredbull

Can you see a face here? Empty
PostSubject: Can you see a face here?   Can you see a face here? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 2:34 pm

Is this a face? No-one was smoking at the time.

[code]Can you see a face here? Laura_13
Back to top Go down
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can you see a face here?   Can you see a face here? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:14 pm

Is this a photo you took?

Would love to know more detils about this photo?

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
https://dorsetghostinvestiga.forumotion.com
Spirit1

PostSubject: Photo   Can you see a face here? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:58 am

I agree with Glen and Ahmed I would love to know more details about this photo a face popped right out of the screen at me. Its not a friendly face either !
Back to top Go down
pinkredbull

PostSubject: Re: Can you see a face here?   Can you see a face here? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 11:35 am

I did not take this photo. My friend took this photo when she was in America, put it on Facebook, and then got lots of comments about the face (which she had not seen until people commented). As I said before no-one was smoking at the time. Spooky!
Back to top Go down
Ruchi Sharma

PostSubject: Re: Can you see a face here?   Can you see a face here? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:32 pm

Well there is no doubt that pic is very interesting, but this is not a face.
Back to top Go down
http://www.musicbol.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you see a face here?   Can you see a face here? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can you see a face here?
Page 1 of 1