dorset ghost investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dorset ghost investigators

To discuss about anything paranormal, and to discuss about our investigations with FULL videos, EVP's and photos.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Myth or reality ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jo123

Myth or reality ?  Empty
PostSubject: Myth or reality ?    Myth or reality ?  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:00 pm

There are so many myths surrounding the paranormal. What is a myth and what is reality ? Can someone tell me in details ?
Back to top Go down
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

Myth or reality ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myth or reality ?    Myth or reality ?  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:27 am

Well it's hard to say what's myth and what is reality as some people believe, and some don't. In my personal opinion most of the paranornal stuff is probably myths until a person goes out and proves otherwise to themselves that it is reality. We started doing our investigation because of that very question of are spirits a myth? I couldn't answer that question to myself with certainty as i have never seen a spirit to prove it was reality to myself, and it seemed some investigators were getting caught out lying to the people, so i couldn't rely on them providing the sufficient proof, so me and Glen decided to do our own investigations, provide the truth, and see where that takes us in the question of myth or reality when regarding spirits.

Thank You.

What does everyone else think? have you experienced anything weird that you found hard to explain?
Back to top Go down
https://dorsetghostinvestiga.forumotion.com

Myth or reality ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
dorset ghost investigators :: Beginners discussion. Want advice? post here-
Jump to: