dorset ghost investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dorset ghost investigators

To discuss about anything paranormal, and to discuss about our investigations with FULL videos, EVP's and photos.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

and an other 1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gertjan75

and an other 1 Empty
PostSubject: and an other 1   and an other 1 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:27 am

an orb chasing after 1 of the investigators ??????

and an other 1 Welp10
Back to top Go down
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

and an other 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: and an other 1   and an other 1 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:46 am

gertjan75 wrote:
an orb chasing after 1 of the investigators ??????

and an other 1 Welp10

Wow great capture. Did you see the orb at the time?

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
https://dorsetghostinvestiga.forumotion.com
gertjan75

and an other 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: and an other 1   and an other 1 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:52 pm

nope didnt see it at the time i was taking the picture
seen some orbs later on that evening but was to late to get it on the cameraq Very Happy:(

Back to top Go down
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

and an other 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: and an other 1   and an other 1 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:28 pm

gertjan75 wrote:
seen some orbs later on that evening but was to late to get it on the cameraq Very Happy:(

That's the problem, those orbs are so quick. We've actually timed some of our orbs, and they reach our view and then out of view in like 0.2 seconds. Now that's fast LOL.
Back to top Go down
Ghostleygirl

and an other 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: and an other 1   and an other 1 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:55 pm

dorsetghostinvestigators wrote:
gertjan75 wrote:

That's the problem, those orbs are so quick. We've actually timed some of our orbs, and they reach our view and then out of view in like 0.2 seconds. Now that's fast LOL.

Can anyone see orbs?

I see them occasionally pass, even if I take pictures I see them in my window.
But because I have to wait until I can take a picture, I see them zooming past. grrr lol.

I hope next month or in October to buy a new camera. Then I can take four pictures in one minute.
Back to top Go down
http://findingorbs.punt.nl/
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

and an other 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: and an other 1   and an other 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:23 am

Yes i think anyone can see orbs, but I rarely see them without nightvision. Glen saw a orb go straight through me before on one of our episodes, but he doesn't have the camera so couldn't record it, which is big shame.

What us investigators have to be careful about is dust and insects because on night vision they both reflect light and both can look at times like orbs, so a lot of analyzing has to be done. Analyzing is at times the most tiring part, but it's nce to see the rewards of the hard work at times aswell LOL.

Back to top Go down
Ghostleygirl

and an other 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: and an other 1   and an other 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:38 am

Yes i think anyone can see orbs, but I rarely see them without nightvision. Glen saw a orb go straight through me before on one of our episodes, but he doesn't have the camera so couldn't record it, which is big shame.

What us investigators have to be careful about is dust and insects because on night vision they both reflect light and both can look at times like orbs, so a lot of analyzing has to be done. Analyzing is at times the most tiring part, but it's nce to see the rewards of the hard work at times aswell LOL.

A dust orb will not move from left to right, right?
Last week I put down a camera in my bedroom, you can still clearly see what a dust orb, an real orb is or a fly.

I've seen a lot in the film, I think you can see the difference.
However, it is the first time I've done, so I need to investigate further.

Thank you for your answer Wink
Back to top Go down
http://findingorbs.punt.nl/
gertjan75

and an other 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: and an other 1   and an other 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 4:26 am

Ghostleygirl wrote:

Last week I put down a camera in my bedroom, you can still clearly see what a dust orb, an real orb is or a fly.

to be guite honest
i think i saw 1 yesterday when i was walking thru a jewish cemitery in our city
it went from lright to left in front of me and i got an feeling of sadness and anger over me something i never felt befor and thinking of what happend kept me awake all night
Back to top Go down
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

and an other 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: and an other 1   and an other 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 7:43 am

Ghostleygirl wrote:

You can normally tell the difference quite quickly. We've caught orbs go through a wall and then come back out again, which obviously insects and dust can't do LOL.

What you captured was very strange, especially the ghost figure going past. That was a very good capture.
Back to top Go down
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

and an other 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: and an other 1   and an other 1 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 7:47 am

gertjan75 wrote:
Ghostleygirl wrote:

to be guite honest
i think i saw 1 yesterday when i was walking thru a jewish cemitery in our city
it went from lright to left in front of me and i got an feeling of sadness and anger over me something i never felt befor and thinking of what happend kept me awake all night

It's strange when your emotions change just like that, you just know something isn't right when that happens.

Glen at times has also felt like something was there watching us, and on our Nothe fort investigation, what was strange was Glen kept telling me that he felt like a presence and I kept on telling him I didn't feel it, and then low and behold we captured something very strange on our thermal imager.

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

and an other 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: and an other 1   and an other 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

and an other 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
dorset ghost investigators :: Pictures of ghosts, haunted places.-
Jump to: