dorset ghost investigators
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dorset ghost investigators

To discuss about anything paranormal, and to discuss about our investigations with FULL videos, EVP's and photos.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my experience in my ex's grans house

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kiki

my experience in my ex's grans house Empty
PostSubject: my experience in my ex's grans house   my experience in my ex's grans house Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:56 pm

bout 20 yrs ago i lived with my then boyfriend at his grans house,quiet often i would get a feeling of unease and feel ike some was watching me. thinking i was just imagining it i tried to ignore it. i didnt tell my boyfriend about it and just put it down to his gran not really liking me. nearly every second day or so i would be going up the stairs and as the stairs turned near the top i could smell a strong smell of perfume, not 1 regonised from his gran, so i looked all over the area to see if there was an airfresher or pot pourri but nothing there. one day i smelt it and moved two stairs down, no smell there, walked back up the stair where i smelt it, it was still there and then went two stairs up,again no smell. i then went and asked his gran about it wondering if it was an airfreshener, and she said no but her mother had died in the house many years before, and quite often you could get the smell of the perfume from the stairs seemly where she had fell down, and the uneasiness was i suppose her following me around the house and into the bedroom we slept in which used to be hers. i walked in the room oneday and saw a women lying on the bed with her arms crossed on her chest,the image was only there a few moments, and this was how she had laid before being taken of to the funeral directors!!!!! after that we moved out to our own place as i couldnt bear to be in that room any more.
Back to top Go down
meeks

PostSubject: Re: my experience in my ex's grans house   my experience in my ex's grans house Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:35 pm

yea when something like that happens it lets you know its about that time to get out! lol... thats crazy.
Back to top Go down
meeks

PostSubject: Re: my experience in my ex's grans house   my experience in my ex's grans house Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:36 pm

yea when something like that happens it lets you know its about that time to get out! lol... thats crazy.
Back to top Go down
dorsetghostinvestigators
Admin

PostSubject: Re: my experience in my ex's grans house   my experience in my ex's grans house Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 2:27 pm

Hello, Kiki, how you doing?

Do you believe the mother liked you?

What do you believe was her purpose of not crossing over?

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
https://dorsetghostinvestiga.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my experience in my ex's grans house   my experience in my ex's grans house Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my experience in my ex's grans house
Page 1 of 1